Share your computer with Midland IT Using Google Chrome
You can give Midland IT remote access to your computer to assist in troubleshooting remotely. They’ll have full access to your apps, files, emails, documents and history.
Installation (One time):
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
3. Under “Get Support, “ click "Download page".
4. Follow the onscreen directions to download and install Chrome Remote Desktop.
Using Remote Desktop:
5. Under “Get Support,” select "Generate Code":
6. Copy the code and send to the person you want to have access to your computer:
7. When that person enters your access code on the site, you will see a dialog with their e-mail address. Select "Share" to allow them full access to your computer.
To end a sharing session, click "Stop Sharing".
The access code will only work one time. If you are sharing your computer, you will be asked to confirm that you want to continue to share your computer every 30 minutes.