Students: Logging in -
Username: First Name.Last Name. (i.e., John.Smith, or John.Smith1 if there are duplicates)
Password: Midlandxxxx, where “xxxx” is the last four digits of your SSN. Note the “M” is capitalized
Credentials will be provided by the Midland Help Desk
Wifi is provided over the entire Midland campus, including our Omaha location.
Students' devices should connect to MUWarriors. For gaming and other special devices email firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Midland devices should connect to Warrior Wifi with staff or special credentials.
- Go to my.midlandu.edu>”Setup Password Recovery or Change”. Enter your username and password to proceed. For forgotten passwords go to my.midlandu.edu>Recover Forgotten Password. (Security questions and PIN recovery will be enforced.)
MU INTRANET PORTAL
- Starting point for all Midland-related links, including Warrior Central, Canvas, Warrior Mail, Google Apps Suite, Luther Library, Dining Services, MU Bookstore, final exam Schedule, Student Handbook, Campus Calendar, Fremont weather, and parking information.
FREQUENTLY USED APPS AND LINKS:
Midland Mobile App (available from your device’s app store)
Stay connected and receive notifications regarding your personal information, campus news, activities, social events, etc.
FreshX Mobile App
Warrior Central (my.midlandu.edu>Student Apps) or (my.midlandu.edu>Faculty and Staff)
Contains schedule, midterm and final grades, billing, Financial Aid, and registration information
Warrior Mail (my.midlandu.edu>Student Apps>Warrior Mail (or my.midlandu.edu>Faculty and Staff Apps>Warrior Mail)
It is recommended to configure your Midland gmail account on your Smartphone/iPhone for easy communication. All student announcements regarding classes and University events are e-mailed to the student email account. This account serves as the official communication link between students, faculty and administration.
Students are expected to check this account daily.
Canvas (my.midlandu.edu>Student Apps (or my.midlandu.edu>Faculty and Staff Apps)>Canvas)
- Canvas is Midland’s learning management system. Students use CANVAS to perform required course activities and download course resources.
Luther Library (my.midlandu.edu>Academic Resources>LutherLibrary)
- Students, faculty, and staff can access the Luther Library online catalog, academic journals, research databases, and thousands of online books for academic research and leisure reading. These resources can be accessed from off campus by using the EZProxy Login (Midland account).
Midland Help Desk Ph: 402-941-6270 Location: Luther Library Email: email@example.com
Visit the Midland Help Desk Home page (my.midlandu.edu>Help Desk) for guides on:
- Upgrade your computer with various virus scanning tools and Spam prevention applications
- Google apps information
- Printing on campus
CAMPUS COMPUTER ACCESS
All full time undergraduate students will receive their own personal iPad. This includes the educational version of the iPad, Apple Pencil, and charger.
Residence Hall Labs
Every residence hall has a lab with a Dell All in One (AIO) computer which has a 23" HD monitor, runs Windows 10, and the latest software packages. Each computer lab has a laser jet printer to ensure 24/7 computer and printing access.